September 20, 2013

New attempt to interview Peter Mew, E.M.I. Studios sound engineer that recorded TEB in the '60's...



Ghetto Raga Archive has tried a new attempt to interview Peter Mew, the well-known sound engineer that recorded TEB in the Sixties at Abbey Road studios.
Now a kind Holly Pearsons, "Communications Co-ordinator" at E.M.I., answers me that "Peter Mew has now retired from his post at Abbey Road Studios, so I have forwarded your email to him at home. If he's interested in taking part, I'm sure he will be in touch with you directly".

So we hope Mr. Mew would be agreed with this, it would be very interesting to ask him some questions about the past with the Thirds...



no©2013 Luca Ferrari (unless you intend to make a profit. In which case, ask first)  

No comments:

Post a Comment